B1 - Courage
This week, we're focusing on COURAGE!
Courage is confidently doing what is right, even if others disagree. The opposite of courage is timidity, allowing fear to keep me from doing what needs to be done.
- Who do you know that's COURAGEOUS?
- When have you or your kids overcome a fear?
- What helps you be COURAGEOUS?
- What stories come to mind about COURAGE?
- What activity could kids do to help them think about COURAGE?
SHARE your stories, thoughts and ideas! Leave a comment below.