P4 - Loyalty
This week, we're focusing on LOYALTY!
LOYALTY is remaining true to people who need me, even when circumstances are tough. The opposite of LOYALTY is BETRAYAL, causing harm to people who are expecting good from me.
We can teach kids to be loyal by:
- Noticing when other people are having a bad day
- Asking good questions and taking time to listen.
- Doing tasks for others that help ease their stress.
- Finding creative ways to encourage people.
- Speaking kindly about people when there is gossip.
Who has been a loyal friend to you when you were going through a tough time? How did they encourage you? Tell us about it in the comments.